Why does my Polaris robotic cleaner give an error message that says it’s clogged when the canister appears clean?
If your Polaris robotic pool cleaner gives you an error message that says it’s clogged, but it doesn’t appear to be, here’s what could be causing your problem and how to fix it.
Check the Propeller
If your robotic cleaner isn’t clogged, but you’re getting an error message that says it is, the issue could be that the propeller is jammed by hair or fine debris. To see if this is the issue, follow these steps:
- Remove the filter canister
- Remove the screws from the silver piece in the middle and pull it off
- Carefully pull off the propeller
- Remove any debris in that area
- Carefully reassemble the canister
This should clear the error message.
Problem-Solving a Clogged Error Message
If you go through the above steps and still get the same error message, please reach out to us for further assistance.