Removing Robotic Cleaner From Pool
How do I remove a Polaris robotic cleaner from my pool?
Are you ready to take your Polaris robotic cleaner out of your pool? Follow these four simple tips.
4 tips to safely remove your robotic cleaner from the pool
Here are four tips for safely and effectively removing your Polaris robotic cleaner from your pool.
- Press the Start/Stop button to stop the cycle before attempting to remove it
- Gently pull on the floating cable to bring the robotic cleaner handle within arm’s reach
- Use the handle to lift the cleaner from the water and hold it vertically over the pool surface to completely drain the water from the unit before removing it
- Never lift the cleaner out of the pool by the floating cable
And that’s it! Once you know these tips, it’s pretty easy to take your Polaris robotic cleaner out of the pool.
Removing your robotic cleaner from the pool
As long as you follow these four simple tips, you should be able to safely and effectively remove your Polaris robotic cleaner from the pool.
Removing your Polaris robotic cleaner from the pool using the Easy Lift System
Some of our cleaners feature an Easy Lift System to make removing your Polaris robotic cleaner from the pool even easier. The Easy Lift System can be activated at any time during or after a cleaning cycle. To remove your cleaner using the Easy Lift System, simply:
- Press the “Lift System” button on the control box or from the iAquaLink app on your mobile device to begin the automated procedure. The screen displays “Lift” when the Lift System is in operation. (To stop the procedure at any time, press and release the button again).
- Then, press and hold the same button to rotate the cleaner in the water. Once it’s facing the pool wall where you would like to retrieve it, release the button.
- Your cleaner will drive forward through the water and up the wall that it’s facing. It will wait at the water line for you to retrieve it.
- Once it’s at the water line, remove it from the pool by grasping the cleaner’s handle. The cleaner will automatically evacuate water to make it lighter while removing it from the pool. (NOTE: Never lift the cleaner out of the pool by the floating cable).
The Easy Lift System is as simple as that.