Frequently Asked Questions
Click a frequently asked question below to see the answer.
Cable is tangling in the pool.
Verify the floating cable enters the water near the middle of the pool length, see Cord Tangling in the Owner's Manual. Spread all of the floating cable carefully in the pool, ensuring there are no kinks or coils.
The Information LED flashes just after start (either pressing Power or Cycle button for less than 20 seconds)
1. Unplug floating cable from the control unit and reconnect.
2. Remove cleaner from the pool and re-submerge, see Install and Submerge the Cleaner in the Owner's Manual.
3. Contact your local retailer to request a diagnostic review or call Polaris Technical Support
On startup the cleaner does not move
1. Check that the outlet to which the control unit is connected is receiving electricity.
2. Turn the tracks and check underneath the tracks for trapped debris in the wheels then disconnect the control unit and wait at least 20 seconds before reconnecting. If the problem persists, contact your local retailer to request a diagnostic review or call Polaris Technical Support.
The cleaner does not or no longer climbs the pool walls
1. Clean the filter canister, see Cleaning the Filter Canister in the Owner's Manual.
2. Do a shock chlorination treatment to reduce the pH levels in the pool. DO NOT leave the cleaner in the pool during this treatment.
The Cleaner Error Indicator flashes during the cleaning cycle.
1. Check the Owner's Manual in the Troubleshooting section for more information.