Polaris 9300 Sport
Polaris 9300 Sport Frequently asked questions
- The filter is full or dirty and must be cleaned following the procedure Section 5.1 of the owner's manual, "Cleaning the Filter Canister".
- Microscopic algae are causing the pool side to become slippery. Do a shock chlorination treatment and slightly reduce the pH. DO NOT leave the cleaner in the pool during this treatment.
There is air in the appliance casing so you must submerge the cleaner following the procedure in Section 4.1 of the owner's manual, "Submerging the Cleaner".
- Position the new control unit over the control unit hook on the caddy.
- Place the locking plate on top and line up the screw holes. Start both screws prior to tightening completely. Secure the plate using Phillips head screws. Do not over tighten.
- The transport caddy is now ready to use.
- Ensure the floating cable is properly plugged into the control unit.
- Ensure the cleaner is well sub-merged.
- Cleaner may need to be reset and start new cycle.
- Ensure the propeller is turning.
- Ensure the wheels are turning.
If the cleaner is sucking air for 60 seconds the flashing lights appear. Submerge the cleaner following the procedure in Section 4.1 of the owner's manual, "Submerging the Cleaner".
- The outlet, the control unit is connected to, is not supplying electrical power. Check that the outlet to which the control unit is connected is receiving electricity.
- Check that you have started one (1) of the two (2) programs and check that the indicator for the selected program is lit. If the problem persists, contact your local Polaris service representative.
- The brushes have become smooth and you need to replace the brushes following the procedure in Section 5.3 of the owner's manual, "Replacing the Brushes".
- Filter canister is full or dirty so you must clean the filter canister following the procedure in Section 5.1 of the owner's manual, "Cleaning the Filter Canister".
- Floating cable is excessively coiled or kinked. Make sure the floating cable is spread out over the pool.