Enhanced Coverage for a Deeper Clean
The Polaris EPIC 8640 delivers enhanced maneuverability with a tighter turn radius to better traverse your pool’s floors along with powerful propulsion for more nimble navigation up walls and over obstacles. Engineered for superior debris collection, innovative Double Helix brushes at the front and rear of the cleaner help channel dirt towards the inlet as it vigorously scrubs your pool floor, walls and waterline. Cyclonic vacuum technology enables the EPIC 8640 to maintain strong suction throughout cleaning while convenient features like a large debris canister, our proprietary Easy Lift Removal System and a Tangle-Reducing Swivel make cleaning your pool pretty much effortless.
- Cyclonic Vacuum Technology - Powerful cyclonic cleaning action collects dirt and debris without losing suction.
- Unmatched Maneuverability ™ - Dual traction motor enables brushes to rotate independently for enhanced maneuverability and wall climbing.
- Double Helix Brushes - Front and rear brushes featuring a patent-pending bristle design that helps channel dirt and debris to the inlet.
- Proprietary Easy Lift Removal System - Retrieve at waterline. Water evacuates for lightweight removal.
- 60-Foot Cable with Tangle-Reducing Swivel - Low-torque, watertight swivel keeps cable from tangling during operation.
- Large Filter Canister with Transparent Lid - Easy to access, large debris canister with transparent window takes the guesswork out of knowing when to empty the canister.
- Premium Caddy - Durable caddy delivers ease of transport and storage.
- Dual Cleaning Modes - One-touch, on-demand cleaning cycles of either the floor or the floor, walls and waterline.
- Track Wheel Design - Continuous treaded wheelbase provides increased surface area for better traction while creating stronger suction beneath the cleaner.